The Multi-Path Revolution Has Begun
Boomerang pioneered the use of automated guided vehicle (AGV) technology in its RoboticValet - an automated robotic parking system with unparalleled throughput, space efficiency, design flexibility, redundancy, and safety.
Unlike mono-path "rack & rail" systems, which are limited to one lane of lateral movement along a steel rail, the RoboticValet uses robots that roll freely in any direction across solid concrete slabs (including underneath parked cars) enabling faster retrievals and the ability to work around obstacles. Learn more...
Features of the RoboticValet
- Robot lifts trays so nothing touches the vehicle
- Can be used to retrofit existing garages
- Safe and easy to repair - just walk out on the floor
- Moves underneath vehicles from any side
- Transports vehicles in any direction
- Rotates vehicles without a turntable
- Lifts payloads up to ~7,000 lbs
- Battery operated
- Made in the USA